Pre-Arrival Procedures for Visiting Yachts to Vanuatu
URGENT & IMPORTANT NOTICE TO YACHTS INTENDING TO VISIT VANUATU ADVANCE NOTICE OF ARRIVAL:
NB All yachts on route to Vanuatu must give at least 24 HOURS ADVANCE notice of arrival to customs. Do this before departure from your last foreign port or en route if possible.
Procedure for Advance Notice of Arrival:
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Name of vessel
3. Name of master
4. The voyage
5. Estimated date and time of arrival in Vanuatu
6. Appointed place where boat will land or berth
7. Name and contact details of person supplying this information
Upon Arrival in Vanuatu:
1. Fly yellow Quarantine flag
2. Call Customs on VHF CH 16 – Port Vila and Lenakal only
3. OR Call Vanuatu Yacht Services +678 7719175 or VHF CH 16
4. OR Call Yachting World in Port Vila on VHF CH 16
NB It is an offence to come ashore in Vanuatu unless having undergone Customs clearance procedures on arrival.
For more information about clearing into Vanuatu visit:
T: (+678 7719175)
Vanuatu Yacht Services is happy to assist with your arrival and departure.